Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
While Chicago City Colleges campuses are closed, the library is working online and virtually to keep you connected to research and valuable resources.
This page is periodically updated as new information and resources become available.
- How do I get help from a librarian?
- Fill out the form on the right side of this page. Librarians are available during the hours the library is regularly open: Monday - Thursday 7:45 am - 9 pm; Friday 8 am - 6 pm; Saturday 8:30 am - 1:30 pm. Please note that librarians from all CCC campuses are monitoring chat requests.
- Can I get my textbooks online?
- You can access many of your textbooks online HERE for free until May 24
- How do I access library databases?
- All library databases are available 24/7 through the HWC Library website. You will be prompted to log in with your CCC credentials (username/the first part of your email before the @ symbol + your password).
- Will books I checked out be automatically renewed?
- All books that have been checked out have been renewed through the end of the semester. If you have issues or concerns regarding books you've checked out, contact us HERE.