Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Thomas J. Kelly Memorial Library at Daley College is proud to be a resource for CCC students as they develop the research skills needed for academic success and lifelong learning. We offer a wide range of resources and our librarians are always ready to offer assistance with research, citations, or just finding a good book!
Thomas J. Kelly Memorial Library at Daley College
Monday 7:45AM - 9:00PM
Tuesday 7:45AM - 9:00PM
Wednesday 7:45AM - 9:00PM
Thursday 7:45AM - 9:00PM
Friday 7:45AM to 5:00PM.
Saturday 9:00AM - 2:00PM
Monday 9:00AM - 8:00PM.
Tuesday 9:00AM - 8:00PM.
Wednesday 9:00AM - 8:00PM..
Thursday 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday 9:00AM - 2:00PM
Library Student Services
- Reference Services - Available during all open hours.
- Maker Space - Free use of 3D printers, Cricut Makers, and Green room. Students must use their ID's to check out the equipment and supplies with the librarian. All students are welcome to use the space for class or personal projects.
- Study Rooms - Available for check out at the circulations desk. First come, first served and reservations are allowed. Current students only and current CCC ID must be left at the circulation desk. A single student may check out the room but can be asked to leave in preference to groups of two or more students. There is a two hour time limit.
- Reserves - Most classes have their text book on reserve behind our circulation desk. You must have a current CCC ID and leave it at the circulation desk for the duration of the check out. Reserves cannot leave the library and there is a 2 hour maximum time allotment. a 25¢ fine/hour will apply to all late books.
- Printing - Printing is available from all library computers. The cost is 5¢ a sheet and requires the use of a print card. CCC IDs can be converted for print card use at the IT help desk in the library. Print cards are available for purchase using only a $1.00 bill. 50¢ goes to the purchase price of the card and 50¢ can be applied to prints. After the initial purchase any denomination of money can be used to load a card.
- Copying - There are two copy machines located in the library and they take print cards or cash. One is available for color printing. Black and white copies cost 5¢ a sheet, double sided black and white copies cost 8¢, and color copies cost 25¢.
- InterCampus Loans - Any books found within the CCC library system can be shipped to any other CCC library. If there is a book that Daley or AVI does not have you can request a copy from another CCC library and it will be shipped within 1-2 business days. You can do this either yourself through your library account or ask a librarian for help.
- InterLibrary Loans - If there is a book or article not available within the CCC library system we can place a request on your behalf through I-Share and arrange to have it shipped to any CCC library. This can take longer depending on how far away the item is but it usually arrives within one business week. A librarian must generate the request for you.
- Supplies - The library has calculators, headphones, ear plugs, staplers, a three-hole punch and other general office supplies available for student use.
There is a check out limit of any 25 items total
3 weeks, counts towards 25 item limit
In library use only, 2 hour time limit
In library use only, end of day time limit
Calculators - TI83+, TI 84+Sliver, TI89 Titanium
In exchange for an ID, end of day time limit, 1 at a time
Magazine Back issues:
1 week, counts towards 25 checkout limit
- 2 3D Printers - Free to print
- 2 Cricut Makers - Some supplies offered, users are welcome to bring their own materials for special projects
- Green Room - 6 computers with Adobe Creative Cloud for video and photo editing