Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What to Expect at your Library Instruction Session
- On the day of your session, a librarian will meet you and your class at the front of the library, and we will walk to the library classroom together.
- The instruction session will be designed for your students and assignment(s), so please be as thorough as possible in the information you provide when requesting your session.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all sessions will include a general overview of library resources available to students
- If time allows, your session will include lab time for hands-on practice and for students to work on their research assignments.
- If appropriate for your class, the librarian may ask your students to fill out an assessment during the last ten minutes of the session.
- The librarian will join your regularly scheduled Zoom classroom; please provide the link in advance of your session.
- Like our in-person sessions, librarians will design each virtual session with your students and assignments in mind, so please be as thorough as possible in the information you provide when requesting your session.
- Do to the nature of virtual instruction, Zoom sessions generally do not include lab time unless it is specifically requested.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all sessions will include a general overview of library resources available to students, with a special emphasis on our online and virtual resources.